REGISTERED NURSE, 5 WEST
This job posting is no longer active.
Schedule: WKND NGT
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
Schedule: Full Time, Weekend Night Shift, 7p7a
- Provides patient care through assessment and implementation of the nursing process for all age groups cared for on the unit.
- Performs and assists with procedures.
- Documents care provided.
- Coordinates patient’s plan of care with physicians and other disciplines.
- Maintains an atmosphere, which ensures South Georgia Medical Center’s mission, vision, values, code of conduct, goals, policies and standards are consistently supported and enforced.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education, Certification, & Licensure: ⚬ Current RN License in State of Georgia ⚬ CPR required
- One (1) year experience in related specialty area preferred.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team leader or member.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and, adapt to new situations, think critically, manage priorities and utilize problem-solving techniques. ● Ability to read and interpret policies, standards, and think critically evaluating patient care issues.
- Strong clinical nursing skills in assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
- Ability to communicate clearly with, and care for diverse population of patients/family units of all ages, a variety of cultures, and/or persons occasionally exhibiting stressed behaviors.
- Ability to operate clinical equipment, computer, telecommunication devices and patient information systems.