LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE, 5 WEST
This job posting is no longer active.
Schedule: 12 HR NGT
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
Schedule: Full Time, 12 HR Night Shift, 7p7a
- Assists the RN in gathering assessment data.
- Performs and assists with procedures.
- Documents care provided.
- Operates clinical equipment and patient information systems.
- Maintains an atmosphere which ensures South Georgia Medical Center’s mission, vision, values, code of conduct, goals, policies and standards are consistently supported and enforced.
Education, Certification & Licensure:
Current LPN License in State of Georgia.
Current Healthcare Provider CPR required.
- One (1) year experience in related acute care specialty preferred.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patient/family units.
- Ability to read and interpret policies and standards.
- Strong clinical skills in assessment, intervention, documentation and evaluation.
- Ability to communicate clearly with, and care for diverse population of patients/family units of all ages, a variety of cultures, and/or persons occasionally exhibiting stressed behaviors.
- Ability to operate clinical equipment, computer and telecommunications devices.