Schedule: 12 HR DAY
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2024
Gastroenterology Center of Excellence in the “Azalea City of the South”
South Georgia Medical Center is a 418-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida. We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Pearlman Cancer Center, a satellite clinic of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
· 7 on/7 off, 12hr Shifts
· Shared Call
· Good worth ethic
· Hospital based employment
· EMR is Epic
· We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…
· Board eligible/certified in gastroenterology
· Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
· Must be able to perform ERCP, EUS recommended
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
· Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
· Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
Valdosta is one of Georgia’s most enriched and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Access to Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Georgia’s very own Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport daily. Come see why we are the “Azalea City of the South.”
Economic Development Video- https://youtu.be/rzXKENdTBl4
“Our Community” Video- https://youtu.be/gbWHYPQgscg
To speak with a physician recruiter call 229-433-4138 or email us at [email protected].