Schedule: 8 HR DAY
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2023
Open Position – Urologist
South Georgia Medical Center is a 418-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida. We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Pearlman Cancer Center, a satellite clinic of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
· Monday – Friday, 8-5
· Shared Call
· Hospital based employment
· EMR is Epic
· State of the art Intuitive da Vinci Xi Surgical System
· Holmium Lumenis Pulse 100H Laser
· OEC Elite CFD Premium Mobile C-Arm cystoscopy table
· We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus, student loan assistance and stipends for qualifying candidates
· Board eligible/certified in urology
· Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
· Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
· Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
Email us at [email protected].