Schedule: 8 HR DAY
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2023
For over a decade SGMC’s Dasher Memorial Heart Center has grown from humble beginnings to a program with regional recognition. From cardiac and vascular emergencies to diseases that progress over a lifetime, SGMC provides a continuum of cardiac care. With a team of highly-skilled cardiologists, two cardio-thoracic surgeons and a vascular and a vascular surgeon, a number of complex procedures are being performed right here in South Georgia to meet patient’s cardiac needs.
· Full-time position
· Monday – Friday, 8-5
· Shared call
· EMR is Epic
· Hospital based employment
· We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…
· Board eligible/certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Interventional Cardiology
· Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
· Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building.
· Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
Valdosta is one of Georgia’s most spirited and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta. Come see why we are the “Azalea City of the South.”
To speak with a physician recruiter, call 229-433-4138 or email us at [email protected].