Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: HYBRID OR
Schedule: Full Time, , 0630-1500
Provides optimum imaging through management of the imaging chain.
Assists with maintaining the equipment and the supplies.
Functions as scrub assistant during procedures.
Assists with monitoring and data collection during procedure and post procedure.
Operates hemodynamic monitoring equipment.
Assists with patient care.
Participates in CQI and maintaining a cost effective environment.
Assists with training and education of new staff member and students.
Technical liaison to management.
Assists with related aspects of Cardiology.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology in Radiography or Registered/Certified Cardiovascular Technologist.
● 5 Years Invasive Vascular Radiography/Cath Lab experience.
● Completion of Basic Dysrhythmia course within six months of employment.
● ACLS is recommended.
● Requires knowledge of cardiac anatomy and physiology.
● Computer experience is desirable.
WORKING CONDITIONS - ADA INFORMATION
Duties require considerable eye strain and arm motion. Considerable standing, stooping, bending, lifting (in excess of fifty pounds on occasion), and pushing of equipment (wheelchairs, stretchers). Cool temperature in the Cath Lab. Subject to irregular schedules, potential for call back and high levels of stress. Work may require exposure to communicable diseases. Considerable and frequent mental effort is required.