LEARNING & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT COORD, EDUCATION SVCS
Schedule: 8 HR DAY
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: EDUCATION SERVICES
Schedule: Full Time, 8 HR Day Shift,
The Learning and Organization Development Coordinator position supports the company's strategic and operational objectives in the following ways: plans, develops, coordinates, facilitate and provides oversight for organizational learning opportunities that support employee and organizational performance, engages staff and creates a sense of belonging in order to support employee’s development and their potential. Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to implement supervisory, technical and leadership development programs including onboarding, LDI Academy, and others.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communication, or 3 years of related experience required in lieu of degree.
- Must have knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Should have facilitation experience, preferably in an adult education and in the healthcare setting.
- LMS (Learning Management System) experience and knowledge of eLearning standards preferred
- CPR/BLS/ACLS Instructor Certification or the ability to obtain it required.
- Flexible in work schedule, assignments, workloads, setting priorities and utilizing problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess learning needs of non-clinical healthcare personnel.
- Ability to conduct educational programs for a wide range of healthcare personnel.
- Ability to plan educational programs based on objectives and evaluate effectiveness.
- Ability to utilize a variety of office and educational equipment.
- Ability to plans, develops, coordinates, and provides oversight for organization learning opportunities that support employee and organizational performance, engage staff and develop employees to their full potential.
- Ability to assesses needs, analyzes gaps, researches best practices, and partners with Human Resources colleagues and management to identify, develop and implement successful and innovative learning and development programs.
- Ability to build new employee onboarding processes and resources that connect new employees to the company and creates an understanding of the SGMC culture.
- Ability to design, develop and deliver original content and gather 3rd Party content to meet SGMC learning needs.
- Ability to establish learning measures and metrics; design evaluation and survey instruments; analyze participant feedback and modifies programs and/or instructional materials accordingly.
WORKING CONDITIONS - ADA INFORMATION
Works primarily in hospital setting, including office or classroom areas. Long periods working on the computer. Primarily daytime hours with flexibility required to meet educational needs. Considerable walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting *occasionally in excess of fifty pounds. Mental effort required to assess, plan, and make recommended decisions in complex environment.