SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, INFORMATION SERVICES
Schedule: 8 HR DAY
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: INFORMATION SERVICES
Schedule: Full Time, 8 HR Day Shift,
Responsible for the system administration of multiple computer systems which includes installation of software releases, patches, and all software upgrades. System Administrator will:
- Provides technical and application support to SGMC’s internal and external departments and support to outside vendors.
- Serves as system administrator for multiple systems supporting all upgrades and enhancements and managing all technical aspects of the systems.
- Coordinates application upgrades and implementations and works to insure completed on time. Provides end-user support, responding to help desk calls or deployment of new equipment as needed.
- Coordinates Vendor Management for installation and resolution of issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree in a health care profession, management information system, or other related degree preferred.
- Must have at least four years computer experience with technical certification or equal experience.
- Must be self-motivated, detailed, deadline and service-oriented individual that can accurately set priorities.
- Knowledgeable in functionality of systems and related software to work with end users.
- Must possess precise written and verbal communications, problem solving, organizational and technical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Working knowledge of a programming language such as C#, VB and scripting knowledge preferred.
- Must possess the ability to work in a highly stressful environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS - ADA INFORMATION
Business setting, indoors with possibility of irregular hours and/or call back, moderate to heavy stress on a continued basis. Duties require:
- Required to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate on-call and other responsibility including accessing system from out-of-campus to analyze/resolve system problem/halts.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays on occasions during conversion of software/operating system, or installation of enhancements/hardware, or to meet deadlines.
- Requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity, eye and hand coordination.
- Requires standing, walking, and sitting for periods of time.
- Requires corrected vision to acceptable range.
- Requires lifting, approximately 50 pounds, transporting and installing computer equipment.
- Possible exposure to blood and body fluids, including infectious diseases.