Schedule: 12 HR EVE
Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: EMERGENCY ROOM
Schedule: Full Time, 12 HR Evening Shift, 3P-3A
● Provides personal care and assists with ADL’s
● Performs 12 lead EKG’s.
● Performs Phlebotomy
● Obtains and processes specimens.
● Performs clerical duties.
● Assists RNs with patient care procedures.
● Conducts Cardiac Monitoring (Arrhythmia Recognition).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
● Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
● Phlebotomy and/or Medical Assistant’s experience preferred.
● One year experience in clinical area preferred.
● Current CPR Certification.
● General office skills and medical terminology preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS - ADA INFORMATION
Works primarily in hospital setting, consistent shift and unit. Requires moderate to frequent lifting (excess of 50 lbs), bending, and assisting in same, using correct techniques. Must be able to operate office equipment, computer terminals and keyboards, computerized lab equipment. Likely to be exposed to blood and body fluids and infectious diseases on a daily basis. Requires extensive walking during shift.