CLINICAL RESOURCE NURSE, VALDOSTA MEDICAL CLINIC
This job posting is no longer active.
Schedule: 8 HR DAY
Facility: VALDOSTA MED CLINIC
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2023
Location: Valdosta Medical Clinic
Department: SPN - VALDOSTA MEDICAL CLINIC
Schedule: Full Time, 8 HR Day Shift,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Supports, develops, and provides direct patient care for assigned service.
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers to optimize patient outcomes.
- Develops, evaluates, and revises standards and policies related to specialty area.
- Communicates policies, procedures and standards of care to staff.
- Serves as a resource for nurses and other health care providers by providing training.
- Monitors patient outcomes and, resolves issues/problems.
- Collaborates with case coordinators to achieve mutual goals.
WORKING CONDITIONS - ADA INFORMATION
- Education, licensure, and certification: ⚬ Current RN license in the State of Georgia. ⚬ Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field strongly preferred. ⚬ Current CPR certification required. ⚬ National certification within 3 years.
- Three (3) years nursing experience, which includes experience in service specialty.
- Flexible in work schedule, assignments, workloads, setting priorities and utilizing problem solving techniques.
- Ability to analyze regulations, standards, clinical issues, and patient outcomes.
- Excellent verbal, written, and behavioral communication skills.
- Utilize variety of office, educational, clinical and non-clinical equipment.
- Ability to assess learning/training needs of healthcare personnel.
- Ability to conduct educational programs for a wide range of healthcare personnel.
- Ability to plan education programs based on objectives and evaluate effectiveness of programs.
Works primarily in hospital setting, including clinical/patient care areas and office or classroom/meeting areas. Primarily daytime hours with flexibility required to meet educational and patient care needs. Considerable walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting (occasionally in excess of fifty (50) pounds).Mental effort required to assess, plan, and make or recommend decisions in complex environment. Likely to be exposed to blood/body fluids, including infectious diseases. Physical functional capacity for healthcare as defined by the Saunders Method (very heavy).