Facility: MAIN CAMPUS
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2023
Location: Main Campus
Department: LABOR AND DELIVERY
Schedule: Full Time, 7on/7off, 3p-11p
● Provides personal care and assists with ADLs
● Assists RNs & LPNs with patient care procedures.
● Performs and assists with procedures.
● Assists with equipment/supply maintenance
● Performs complex clerical duties.
● Performs role of Labor & Delivery Tech/Scrub Tech
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
● Completion of Surgical Technician education program required.
● Phlebotomy and/or Healthcare Specialist experience preferred.
● Current Healthcare Provider CPR Certification.
● General office skills and medical terminology preferred.
● General computer skills preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS - ADA INFORMATION
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Regularly required to walk and reach and stretch with hands and arms.
● Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, and control knobs, of equipment and/or instruments.
● Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
● Vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus. ● Occasionally excessive strength is required to restrain confused or combative patients.
● Frequently works near moving mechanical parts and with explosive materials.
● Physical functional capacity for healthcare workers as defined by the Saunders Method.
● Frequent exposure to blood and body fluids.
● Uses general office equipment in performance of duties, including but not limited to computers, computerized lab equipment, printers, fax, telephone and nurse call systems.